The Grand Plan of the Universe | How Ancient Gods Directed Humans Towards our Destiny

Shri_Yantra, a physical presentation of the cosmos by Hinduism
Shri_Yantra, a physical presentation of the cosmos by Hinduism
There might be hundreds or thousands of religions, cultures, beliefs, which have flourished and disappeared over a period of time, but, there are a bunch of incidents and acts mentioned in the scriptures or passed on orally in the form of stories, with a lot of similarities such as the creation of universe and heavens, creation of humans, Great flood/Deluge and Giants, Angels, And other Celestial beings Ascending from Skies and walking on earth which cannot be denied.

Often times we forget that we are not just a part of the family nor community nor a country, but we are a part of the earth, we are a part of the universe and beyond, and we do have a purpose and a destination prepared from some sort of energy that is beyond our intellect, just like a purpose of cells in our human body though we have no direct control over them, still, they do serve a purpose in our body without their consciousness.

Often times humans consume medicines when our cells or organs failed to fulfill their purposes which might imbalance the whole functioning of the human body, in the same manner,
 We might be chances that we are being directed towards a certain direction without our human consciousness, and there are a lot of documented shreds of evidence from the ancient religious scriptures in the form of stories as well as conversations between celestials about the direct and indirect influences of divine celestials on human existence.

There are a lot of incidents in the ancient times when gods (extraterrestrial beings) have intervened in the activities of humans on earth, so we could move in the direction they preferred too. Such one incident is recorded in the book of Genesis when the god’s vision of humans was not fruitful, and he wanted to restart evolution once again, so he created floods all across the earth to destroy all creatures ever existed on earth, and recreated again.

{6:5} And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was]
great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the
thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually. {6:6} And
it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth,
and it grieved him at his heart. {6:7} And the LORD said, I
will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the
earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the
fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
{6:8} But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Noah loading all life forms into the boat as per the direction of the god
Noah loading all life forms into the boat as per the direction of the god
Another incident was when god instructed humans to multiply and spread across the earth, instead, humans decided to build a huge city for all humans and built a tall tower in the city of babel that could reach heavens, to earn fame for themselves, as a result, God destroyed the tower of babel, created multiple languages, and created confusions among them.

{11:1} And the whole earth was of one language, and of
one speech.
{11:5} And the LORD came down to see the
city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
{11:6} And the LORD said, Behold, the people [is] one,
and they have all one language; and this they begin to do:
and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they
have imagined to do. {11:7} Go to, let us go down, and
there confound their language, that they may not understand
One another’s speech. {11:8} So the LORD scattered them
abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they
Left off to build the city. {11:9} Therefore is the name of it
called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the
language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD
Scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
After all these incidents there was a heavy influence of extraterrestrial origins on earth, who were considered to be the messengers of God. And executed the orders laid down by God on earth. They played a vital role in building powerful civilizations on earth and also played a role in ancient wars such as the Trojan War, of Kurukshetra and many other wars among humans, and made sure that humans constantly stay under conflicts, which in some way may benefit them. The evidence of some mysterious energy influencing human activities can be found in the book of Mahabharata, in Vana Parva the divine celestial sage describing the mysterious energy that governs the whole of the universe:

O best of regenerate ones, I am Narayana, the Source of all things, the Eternal, the Unchangeable. I am the creator of all things, and the Destroyer also of all. I am Vishnu, I am Brahma and I am Sakra, the chief of the gods. I am king Vaisravana, and I am Yama, the lord of the deceased spirits. I am Siva, I am Soma, and I am Kasyapa the lord of the created things. And, O best of regenerate ones, I am he called Dhatri, and he also that is called Vidhatri. and am Sacrifice embodied. Fire is my mouth, the earth my feet, and the Sun and the Moon are my eyes; Heaven is the crown of my head, the firmament and the cardinal points are my ears; the waters are born of my sweat. Space with the cardinal points are my body, and the Air is my mind. I have performed many hundreds of sacrifices with gifts in profusion. I am always present in the sacrifices of the gods; and they that are cognisant of the Vedas and officiate therein, make their offerings to me. O Brahmana, whatever is obtained by men by the practice of truth, charity, ascetic austerities, and peace and harmlessness towards all creatures, and such other handsome deeds, is obtained because of my arrangements. Governed by my ordinance, men wander within my body, their senses overwhelmed by me. They move not according to their will but as they are moved by me. And, best of men, at those times when virtue and morality decrease and sin and immorality increase, I create myself in new forms. And, O Muni, when fierce and malicious Daityas and Rakshasas that are incapable of being slain by even the foremost of the gods, are born on earth, I then take my birth in the families of virtuous men and assuming human body restore tranquillity by exterminating all evils. Moved by my own Maya, I create gods and men, and Gandharvas and Rakshasas, and all immobile things and then destroy them all myself (when the time cometh). For the preservation of rectitude and morality, I assume a human form, and when the season for action cometh.

Celestial sage Markandeya with Vishnu (the energy source), every lotus in the picture represents a universe (multiverse)
Celestial sage Markandeya with Vishnu (the energy source), every lotus in the picture represents a universe (multiverse)
The above verses from the book of Mahabharata are few of the characteristics of that supreme energy that controls everything in the universe, the above verse also mentions that mysterious energy which created humans also created gods and celestial beings mentioned in our ancient scriptures. But back here on the earth, one thing is not sure, if the gods came to earth to guide humans in fulfilling our purpose in the universe, why did they destroy the previous batch of human species with floods? Why did they create new languages, beliefs, religions, and divided humans with confusions? Why did they promote wars and create conflicts among civilizations after the division of humans? Is all of this a part of the grand plan? Do these acts direct us to our final destination? Please do let me know in the comments section.



Comments